This site is mainly intended for the dissemination of institutional information, related to services and commercial activities of Casablanca Prestations, a local development corporation.
The www.casaprestations.ma website is owned by the local development corporation Casablanca Prestations. The contents included in this site are their property or of third parties having authorized the company to use them.
- The reproduction of all or part of the content herein is thus authorized, subject of course to the mention of the name of the author and the source. The mention “Casablanca Prestations” must therefore be mentioned at all times.
- No personal information is collected without the knowledge of a natural person;
- In the logic of respect for privacy, Casablanca Prestations undertakes that the collection and processing of personal information is carried out in accordance with Law N° 09-08, of February 18, 2009, relating to the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data;
- No personal information is disclosed to third parties;
- In accordance with the provisions of Law 09-08, Casablanca Prestations guarantees the right of access and rectification, and opposition to personal data concerning a natural person. The person concerned has the possibility of exercising this right by sending an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Casablanca Prestations undertakes to protect the privacy of natural persons in compliance with the regulations in force and in particular Law No. 09-08 relating to the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and by implementing and maintaining a set of technical and organizational measures;
- This data will be used for processing purposes authorized by the National Commission for the Control of Personal Data Protection (CNDP):
- Statistical survey
- Notifications/Response to complaints
- User services
- Casablanca Prestations is the sole recipient of this data. The data is stored in the company’s cloud. The data is thus transferred abroad in accordance with the transfer request filed with the CNDP. However, the company reserves the right to transmit your personal data in order to meet its legal obligations, and in particular if it is forced to do so by judicial requisition.
- As part of the improvement of its services, cookies may be placed on the user’s computer in order to generate statistics on the use of the site (the most visited pages, the frequency of access to the site, etc.).
- The statistics generated using these cookies are kept for a maximum of one year.
- Under no circumstances are “Cookies” intended to use personal information about people connected to the website.
- Depending on your browser, you have the following options: accept, deactivate or reject cookies from any origin or from a given origin.
- By continuing your navigation on this web portal, you accept the deposit of cookies on your terminal. You can reverse this decision at any time by opposing the deposit of cookies.
- In accordance with the regulations, you have the right of opposition and access to the data concerning you. The person concerned has the option of exercising this right by sending an e-mail to: email@example.com
- The personal information communicated to Casablanca Prestations via the various contact forms is used only to respond to user requests.
- It is only accessible to the relevant services of the company, are not communicated to any third party and are kept for the time necessary to investigate the requests.
- To ensure the security of the www.casaprestations.ma website, Casablanca Prestations takes all necessary and adequate measures to protect personal data using a range of secure technologies and procedures against any loss, misuse, unauthorized access, alteration or destruction, in accordance with Article 23 of Law 09 -08 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data.
- However, Casablanca Prestations cannot offer an absolute guarantee of security, insofar as the Internet is an open network, sensitive to such risks by nature.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These General Terms & Conditions of Use are governed by Moroccan law. The user, by his acceptance of these, by the mere fact of accessing the Site, gives exclusive jurisdiction to the Moroccan courts within the jurisdiction of the Casablanca Court of Appeal.
Modification of General Terms & Conditions of Use
Casablanca Prestations may modify and update these General Terms & Conditions of Use at any time and without notice, in particular to adapt them to changes in the site.
The maintenance of site content is managed by Casablanca Prestations’ backoffice teams.
Hosting, technical maintenance and e-services are provided by Casablanca Prestations’ internal teams.